PROGRAM EXPÉRICA 3.0
With Expérica 3.0, French-speaking newcomers will have a unique opportunity to integrate the Canadian professional market through an unpaid full-time placement for 12 weeks in their areas of expertise where they will be able to apply their know-how and gain their first work experience in Canada.
- Individual support by a professional service in employment ;
- Coaching and information sessions for a transition to the job market ;
- Career assessment;
- Revision of the curriculum vitae and the cover letter to Canadian ¨norms¨ ;
- Introduction to the job market in the greater Toronto area ;
- Support from a mentor in your area of expertise ;
- Preparation for placement and job interview ;
- An unpaid 24 hour / week placement in your area of expertise for 12 weeks ;
- Continuous monitoring and support for the job search.
- Be a permanent resident, accepted refugee within the meaning of the convention or protected person;
- Have qualified work experience and / or a university / college degree in your home country;
- Not have professional experience in Ontario;
- Have specific career goals and the motivation to find a job;
- Have employment objectives that do not require certification or membership in an order to practice in Canada;
- Be available full time (35 hours / week).
Registration : (416) 455-6362 or firstname.lastname@example.org